As the name signifies this Herbal digestive aids is very useful for individuals who are suffering from various types of gastric problems. And is really beneficial in acute as well as chronic disease. This is known to provide relief in all types of abdominal diseases including abdominal pain, suppression of the power of digestion, indigestion, liver-diseases (e.g. jaundice), anemia, chronic fever, diarrhoea and constipation and really good Natural Digestive Aids.
Therefore the key ingredients - Divya Udaramrit Vati as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are: Punarnava, Bhumyamalaki (Bhumi Amala), Kakamaci (Makoy), Citraka, Amalaki (Amala), Bibhitaka (Baheda), Trivrit (Nishoth), Kutaki, seed of Amra (mango), Bilva, Ajamoda (Ajavayan), Ativisha (Atis) of bitter variety, Ghrita-kumari (Aloe), Mukta-shukti Bhasma, Kaisisa Bhasma, Lauha Bhasma, Shankha Bhasma, Mandura Bhasma, etc.
Divya Udaramrit Vati is beneficial in following conditions:
* Divya Udaramrit Vati is known for its ability to cures all types of abdominal diseases including abdominal pain, suppression of the power of digestion, indigestion, liver-diseases (e.g. jaundice), anemia, chronic fever, diarrhoea and constipation.
* Divya Udaramrit Vati is known for its ability to bring about the treatment of various types of gastric ailments.
* Divya Udaramrit Vati also reduces the occurrence of infections of gastric region.
* Divya Udaramrit Vati helps you in having a slim and slender look.
* Divya Udaramrit Vati is very useful in individuals suffering from acidity or hyperacidity.
* Divya Udaramrit Vati is also used for the treatment of abdominal as well as colicky pains.
* Divya Udaramrit Vati promotes the peristaltic movement.
* Divya Udaramrit Vati is also useful in constipation.
* Divya Udaramrit Vati is also used for the treatment of various types of fevers.
Mode of Administration:
To be taken in the morning after breakfast (or lunch) and dinner with luke warm water or milk.
* 1-2 tabs, twice a day.
FAQ’s about Divya Udaramrit Vati:
What are the effects of it on the digestive system?
Yes Divya Udaramrit Vati is extremely beneficial for the digestive system since this is known to promote the digestive fire or Pitta that helps having a healthy digestive system. It also acts as a alternative carminative.
What is the significance of it name?
Its name is of great significance since it specifies that it makes the entire gastric system into the most beneficial of all the systems.
For how long duration this herbal preparation is to be used?
This herbal preparation can be easily used for a long duration in both acute as well as chronic diseases. Since is known to exterminate disease along with the source of the disease. So due to this property it prevents the recurrence or relapse of disease.
Can it be used on a daily basis?
Yes it can be used on a daily basis as this is known to provide strength to the immune system as well as it also known to eliminate the disease along with the source producing it. So even if one uses it regularly even in the absence of the disease this is extremely beneficial.