(40 grams of Divya Chandraprabha Vati
produced by Swami Ramdev's Divya Pharmacy.)
This vati is very useful for diseases of urinary tract, uterus as well as seminal disorders. Chandra Prabha also benefits in dysuria resulted due to prostate enlargement. Chandra Prabha is known to benefits in following as joint pains, arthritis, sciatica, weakness, and stones in urinary tract, diabetes, fistula-in-ano, testicle enlargement, anemia, jaundice, piles & lumbar pain. Promotes nourishment of body. Chandra Prabha Vati is used predominantly in strengthening of kidney function. In addition it also used in treatment of diabetes and for urinary tract infections. It acts as a tonic for the urinary system. It is also effective as an aphrodisiac.
As per ayurvedic text this drug is believed to be having properties similar to as that of a moon removing out the darkness in night. This tablet removes toxins from the body without any harsh impact to it, perfectly gentle like Moon. It is also useful for the treatment of the imbalance of all the three Dosha. It is also known to bring about the opening of the channels as well as bringing the mobility of the Doshas. It is used for various types of genito-urinary ailments, muscular & joint pain, obesity, and cellulites. It is a very good Rasayana (rejuvenation) compound. It balances Doshas and increase good strength in body.
The key ingredients of Chandra Prabha Vati as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
* Nagar Motha
* Pipali mul
* Bark of Chitrak mul
* Via Vidangh
* Choti Pipali
* Kali mirch or black pepper
* Choti elachi (seeds)
* Shwet chandan
* Tej patra
* Dal chini
* Badi elachi
* Shilajeet Bhasm
Chandra Prabha Vati is beneficial in following conditions:
* Chandra Prabha acts as a Rasayana or rejuvenator for the body.
* Chandra Prabha is beneficial in dysuria.
* Benefits in burning sensation during urination, in urinary tract infections, and semen infections.
* Chandra Prabha brings about the purification of the male and female genital tracts.
* Chandra Prabha works as an antiseptic against the whitish discharge from vagina (leucorrhea).
* Chandra Prabha also helpful in treatment of first and second stage syphilis.
* Increases immunity.
* Chandra Prabha helps in controlling premature ejaculation.
* This is extremely beneficial in children suffering from various handicaps.
* Chandra Prabha is also found useful in muscular dystrophy.
* Also benefits in various urinary disorders.
* Is also beneficial in various types of genital disorders.
* Chandra Prabha provides strength to the body and also helps in its nourishment.
* This is also helpful in the maintenance of lower glucose levels in diabetic patients.
* Chandra Prabha is extremely beneficial in various types of renal disorders.
* Chandra Prabha provides strength to the uterine muscles.
* Brings about strength in the blood vessels.
* Brings about the removal of various toxins from the body.
* Is very useful in muscular as well as joint pains.
* Chandra Prabha provides relief in cellulites.
* One must consume around 1 to 3 tablets twice a day either with lukewarm milk or along with honey.
* Should be avoided in cases suffering from hypoglycemia.
* Either should be avoided in pregnancy or must be avoided at all.
FAQ’s on Chandra Prabha:
Is it useful in only diseased conditions only?
No although this is indicted in a number of indications. But yet this is also useful if used on a regular basis. This is because of its calming effect on the body and addition to it making the body free from all the toxins.
What is the main disease indication this is used for?
Although traditionally was used for various types of Kapha disorders. But now is also used in the maintenance of healthy urinary tract. Supports the proper functioning of reproductive system. Promotes balanced blood sugar levels. Helps to relieve burning urination.
Any precautionary measures that are to be followed while using this herbal preparation?
Although there are not much of the serious precautionary measures but yet one must avoid it in hypoglycemia since it is having a calming effect and reduces the blood sugar levels. It must be also avoided during pregnancy.