Arshkalp Vati (for Piles); 40 grams / 20 grams
This vati is very beneficial in piles whether they are bleeding piles & dry piles; relieves related complications like pain, burning sensation and colic pain. This vati also protects fistula-in-ano if taken for some days regularly.
The key ingredients of Divya Arshkalp Vati as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
Rasanjana or pure Rasaunt, traditional Karpura (camphor), Haritaki or Jangh Harad, seeds of sweet variety of Nimba (Bakayan), Naga-dauna. , bark of soap-nut,Kaharava (amber), Khuna-kharaba (dragon's blood), Kakamaci (makoy), Ghrita-kumari,
Divya Arshkalp Vati is beneficial in following conditions as:
* Divya Arshkalp Vati is very beneficial for the treatment of all types of piles.
* Divya Arshkalp Vati provides relief in complications related to pain.
* Divya Arshkalp Vati helps to remove away the burning sensations.
* Divya Arshkalp Vati also protects the fistula in ano and cures it indefinitely when taken regularly.
* Divya Arshkalp Vati helps in maintenance of healthy digestive system.
* Divya Arshkalp Vati also brings about clearing of various types of toxins from the body.
* Divya Arshkalp Vati brings reduction of accumulated cholesterol in the body.
* Divya Arshkalp Vati is also beneficial to various systems in the body whether it is circulatory, respiratory, excretory, reproductive or skeletal system.
* Is extremely beneficial in jaundice.
* Divya Arshkalp Vati Is also beneficial in diarrhoea and even in dysentery.
* Divya Arshkalp Vati is beneficial for heart as it brings about the strengthening of heart or cardiac muscles.
* Divya Arshkalp Vati also cures various types of inflammatory conditions of intestines.
* Divya Arshkalp Vati helps in the stimulation of digestive juices in the stomach.
* Divya Arshkalp Vati brings about purification of the blood.
* Promotes digestive fire (Pitta), clears body channels for the nutrients to reach to the tissues, balances fats in the body and removes toxins by improving the digestive system.
Mode of Administration:
To be taken with butter-milk or water on empty stomach in the morning and in the evening before dinner.
* 1-2 tablets twice a day, depending upon the seriousness of your disease.
FAQ’s about Divya Arshkalp Vati:
What are the effects of it on the intestinal system?
Yes Divya Arshkalp Vati is extremely beneficial for the intestinal system since this is known to promote the peristalsis movement in the intestine so the stool or cysts do not block the passage and result in the formation of the various piles and fistulas formation. It also acts as a alternative carminative.
What is the significance of it name?
Its name is of great significance since it specifies that it is a herbal cure for the various types of Arshas or as known in the modern terminology as piles or fistulas.
For how long duration this herbal preparation is to be used?
This herbal preparation can be easily used for a long duration in both acute as well as chronic diseases. Since is known to exterminate disease along with the source of the disease. So due to this property it prevents the recurrence or relapse of disease.
Can it be used on a daily basis?
Yes it can be used on a daily basis as this is known to provide strength to the immune system as well as it also known to eliminate the disease along with the source producing it. So even if one uses it regularly even in the absence of the disease this is extremely beneficial. But most profound daily use of it found in patients suffering from piles or fistula. Also this when is used daily by patients who are prone to piles or fistula of ano it prevents the occurrence of the disease.