Specifications for Divya Arogyavardhini Vati
|| Divya Pharmacy|
|Form of medicine
- 20 Grams / 40 Grams
- Kutaki, Picrorhiza kurroa, Shuddha Shilajeet, Mineral Pitch, Asphaltum, Shuddha Guggul, Indian Bdellium, Commiphora wightii
- Kutaki, Shuddha Shilajeet, Shuddha Guggul etc.
- Skin Disorder, Liver Disorder, Obesity and Chronic Fever
- Liver & Skin Diseases
- Useful in Skin Disorder, Liver Disorder, Obesity and Chronic Fever
- As Directed by the Physician
- No Side Effects Reported
- No Known Contraindications Reported
- 60 Months from date of Manufacturing
promotes balance and maintains the liver function as well as a healthy
digestive system. This is also a very good skin care herbal product as
well has the potential to treat acne and is an excellent acne solution.
Arogyavardhani vati is also known for treatment of all kinds of skin
The word Arogya means good health & Vardhani means improver. It means a
formulation, which improves good health, is known as Arogyavardhani.
Used in the imbalances of all the three Doshas (humors). It is used for
leprosy, fever, edema, obesity, jaundice and other hepatic disorders. It
is good for lack of appetite, indigestion & irregular bowls, liver
disorders and skin diseases. Acts as an alterative carminative. The
prolonged use of Arogyavardhani benefits in disordered functioning of
endocrine glands (low or high hormonal production) that leads to
imbalanced growth of body and decreases the reflexes and there seems to
be no puberty changes (development of sex organs) in males or in females.
The key ingredients of Arogyavardhani Vati as per their Sanskrit or the
Indian names are:
* Shudh Para
* Shudh Gandhak
* Loh Bhasm
* Abhrak Bhasm
* Shudh Shilajeet
* Chitrak Mul
Arogyavardhani Vati is beneficial in following conditions:
* Arogyavardhani is extremely beneficial in Cirrhosis of liver.
* Also benefits in jaundice and in case of poor liver functioning.
* Arogyavardhani is used as an excellent measure for various types of
* Arogyavardhani Provides total health and makes the body free from
all types of diseases.
* Arogyavardhani brings a balance between the three Doshas.
* Beneficial in leprosy, edema, obesity, jaundice, and various types
of hepatic disorders.
* Excellent therapy for individuals suffering from lack of appetite.
* Useful treatment for individuals suffering from indigestion and
irregular bowel movements.
* Arogyavardhani benefits in liver and skin disorders.
* Brings about the promotion of the digestive power of the body.
* Arogyavardhani acts as a tonic for liver, heart, kidneys, uterus,
rectum and intestines.
* Also beneficial for chronic fevers and water retention.
* Arogyavardhani reduces inflammation of spleen, liver, bladder,
kidneys, uterus, intestine etc.
* Arogyavardhani is also beneficial in various types of endocrine
* Arogyavardhani brings about the removal of excessive fat.
* Arogyavardhani benefits in various types of Hepatitis whether it is
A, B or C.
* Arogyavardhani helps in maintenance of healthy digestive system.
* Arogyavardhani Vati also brings about clearing of various types of
toxins from the body.
* Also helps in reduction of accumulated cholesterol in the body.
* Arogyavardhani Vati is also beneficial to various systems in the
body whether it is circulatory, respiratory, excretory, reproductive
or skeletal system.
* Is extremely beneficial in jaundice.
* Is also beneficial in diarrhoea and even in dysentery.
* Works great for various types of body aches.
* Arogyavardhani is beneficial for heart as it brings about the
strengthening of heart or cardiac muscles.
* Arogyavardhani also cures various types of inflammatory conditions
* Helps in the stimulation of digestive juices in the stomach.
* Cures various types of skin ailments.
* Arogyavardhani brings about purification of the blood.
* Promotes digestive fire (Pitta), clears body channels for the
nutrients to reach to the tissues, balances fats in the body and
removes toxins by improving the digestive system.
*Dosage: - *
* 2 – 4 tablets must be consumed or one can even alter dosage as the
status of one’s disease.
* These must be consumed with fresh water, milk, Dasha Mul Kwatha or
FAQ’s about Arogyavardhani
What are the effects of it on the digestive system?
Yes Arogyavardhani is extremely beneficial for the digestive system
since this is known to promote the digestive fire or Pitta that helps
having a healthy digestive system. It also acts as a alternative
What is the significance of it name?
Its name is of great significance since it specifies that it makes the
body free from the sources of disease production as well as diseases
that are found to be existing in the body.
For how long duration this herbal preparation is to be used?
This herbal preparation can be easily used for a long duration in both
acute as well as chronic diseases. Since is known to exterminate disease
along with the source of the disease. So due to this property it
prevents the recurrence or relapse of disease.
Can it be used on a daily basis?
Yes it can be used on a daily basis as this is known to provide strength
to the immune system as well as it also known to eliminate the disease
along with the source producing it. So even if one uses it regularly
even in the absence of the disease this is extremely beneficial.
arogyavardhini vati arogyavardhini vati arogyavardhini vati side effects arogyavardhini vati reviews arogyavardhini vati ingredients arogyavardhini vati dabur arogyavardhini vati patanjali arogyavardhini vati zandu arogyavardhini vati baba ramdev arogyavardhini vati price arogyavardhini vati baidyanath